The Bed & Breakfast Venice Santo Stefano stands in the Saint Mark’s area and is ideally placed for anyone wishing to visit the centre of Venice.
The building lies only a few yards from the imposing Campo Santo Stefano and the Accademia bridge and means many of Venice’s top cultural attractions are only a stone’s throw away.
The Museo delle Gallerie dell’Accademia di Venezia is 150 yards on foot from the Bed & Breakfast.
It houses works of art from the 12th to the 18th centuries, allowing you to admire the masterpieces of Titian, Tintoretto, Canaletto, Giorgione and Tiepolo, masters of worldwide fame.
Another important cultural opportunity only 100 yards away is the Museo di Palazzo Grassi, a modern and contemporary art museum whose exhibitions are some of Italy’s most renowned.
Still within the Saint Mark’s area we find the La Fenice theatre, the opera house where you can catch a play or a concert. Here we advise you to book your seats in advance because they are always in great demand! Saint Mark’s Square is about 500 yards away.
In less than ten minutes on foot you can comfortably visit the Square, taking in the Basilica and the Doge’s palace, Venice’s most important palace and where the Doge had his seat.
If you wish to get to know the city better with its gastronomic history and quality of life, situated around the Bed & Breakfast Venice Santo Stefano there are a large number of restaurants and bars ready for you to enjoy Venetian cuisine but also the quality of life the city of Venice offers.
One of these places is the Bacaro “da Fiore”, one the few remaining bacari left in Venice (a bacaro is a kind of restaurant but on a small scale with only a few tables, a counter with bar stools and food items on show under glass. Normally each item can be ordered separately so you can make up a dish of various foods and flavours).
Campo San Stefano is where Venetians meet up to have an ice cream or enjoy an aperitif with friends. For kids it’s a great place to play. Here you’ll be able to relax too and drink in the atmosphere, the quality of life and the ways of Venice, a city unique in the world.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Bed & Breakfast Santo Stefano where we can give you lots of ideas for your visit. You will already find some pointers on our site by clicking on suggested itineraries.
1) We are in the center of Venice, in 10 minutes walk you will reach Piazza San Marco, Rialto Bridge and all the main museums and attractions of the city.
2) Room with independent entrance and private bathroom, for your privacy and tranquility.
3) Kitchenette to prepare breakfast and your meals, comfort and relax as in your own home.
4) You will be hosted in one of the few real B&B of Venice, in which the family lives alongside the guests, guarantee of quality and assistance for your holiday.
5) City maps and guides along with other services – "Welcome Kit" (City map, bottle of prosecco and fresh fruits on arrival) for those who book directly from our website.
6) Discounted rates of at least 10% compared to the rates applied by the Tour operators by booking directly from our website!
7) Highest level of service and cleanliness as testified by the prizes received.
8) Check-in until 24 hours for your arrival in peace
9) Luggage storage to visit the city with calm even on the day of departure
10) Fresh products for your breakfast every day in the room