The first itinerary we suggest leads from the Bed & breakfast Santo Stefano to the Rialto Market.
Our first port of call is the Museo Fortuny. The museum takes its name from Mariano Fortuny, a trader who came to Venice in the 1800s. A versatile artist, his palace became home to the museum and here are exhibited the fabrics with their elegant, imaginative weaves for which he is famous throughout the world, as well as paintings and photographs of Venice.
You will find both permanent and temporary exhibitions.
A little further on you will come across the Teatro La Fenice, where you can take a guided visit any day of the week.
You will be able to discover the beauty of Venice’s art and craftwork which adorn the theatre as well as breathe the air where great composers and artists such as Giuseppe Verdi and Maria Callas composed and sang their works.
Towards Rialto you will walk past the Palazzo del Comune Ca’ Farsetti, one of the city’s oldest palaces, before reaching the Mercato di Rialto, which has been in operation since 1300.
Here you will find all the hues and smells of the city’s vegetables and fish as well as local restaurants and bars where you can try our famous Venetian cicheti (local bar snacks) and sit back and relax before the Grand Canal.
1) We are in the center of Venice, in 10 minutes walk you will reach Piazza San Marco, Rialto Bridge and all the main museums and attractions of the city.
2) Room with independent entrance and private bathroom, for your privacy and tranquility.
3) Kitchenette to prepare breakfast and your meals, comfort and relax as in your own home.
4) You will be hosted in one of the few real B&B of Venice, in which the family lives alongside the guests, guarantee of quality and assistance for your holiday.
5) City maps and guides along with other services – "Welcome Kit" (City map, bottle of prosecco and fresh fruits on arrival) for those who book directly from our website.
6) Discounted rates of at least 10% compared to the rates applied by the Tour operators by booking directly from our website!
7) Highest level of service and cleanliness as testified by the prizes received.
8) Check-in until 24 hours for your arrival in peace
9) Luggage storage to visit the city with calm even on the day of departure
10) Fresh products for your breakfast every day in the room