The Bed & Breakfast Venice Santo Stefano lies near the Saint Mark’s district, the most important of the city.
Leaving from Campo Santo Stefano, we suggest walking along the street leading you first to visit the Santa Maria del Giglio Church, where is kept the only painting by Rubens in Venice and therefore a rarity. On the church’s façade you can also make out details of the city when it was part of the Venetian Republic during its time of greatest expansion.
Immediately after the church we find Via 22 Marzo where you can admire the shop windows displaying fashions and accessories of the top brands and indulge in some shopping.
You will then reach Saint Mark’s Square, passing under the Museo Correr with its important exhibitions; Before you lies the splendour of the Basilica of Saint Mark and you can visit the Doge’s Palace.
If you want to enjoy a view of the whole city, its lagoon, the Adriatic and with the Dolomites as a backdrop, we suggest you climb the Campanile di San Marco ‒ the lift will get you to the top in ease and comfort.
1) We are in the center of Venice, in 10 minutes walk you will reach Piazza San Marco, Rialto Bridge and all the main museums and attractions of the city.
2) Room with independent entrance and private bathroom, for your privacy and tranquility.
3) Kitchenette to prepare breakfast and your meals, comfort and relax as in your own home.
4) You will be hosted in one of the few real B&B of Venice, in which the family lives alongside the guests, guarantee of quality and assistance for your holiday.
5) City maps and guides along with other services – "Welcome Kit" (City map, bottle of prosecco and fresh fruits on arrival) for those who book directly from our website.
6) Discounted rates of at least 10% compared to the rates applied by the Tour operators by booking directly from our website!
7) Highest level of service and cleanliness as testified by the prizes received.
8) Check-in until 24 hours for your arrival in peace
9) Luggage storage to visit the city with calm even on the day of departure
10) Fresh products for your breakfast every day in the room