From Palazzo Grassi to Guggenheim museum
Venice has forever been one of the world’s most important cultural cities.
From our Bed & Breakfast you can conveniently visit all the major museums.
In fact less than 100 yards away we have the Museo di Palazzo Grassi, the site of one of the most important museums of contemporary art.
From there you cross the Grand Canal by gondola ferry (a public service allowing you to cross the Grand Canal for a 2 euro fare) and reach the Museo di Ca’ Rezzonico, the museum of 18th century Venice, where you can see paintings by Canaletto, Bellotto, Guardi and a reconstruction of an 18th century noble palace residence.
Carrying on along our route you can go into the Museo delle Gallerie dell’Accademia or head further on foot towards the Punta della Dogana, where you can get a fabulous view of Saint Mark’s Basin, the island of San Giorgio and you can visit the Guggenheim museum of Venice, a veritable treasure house of modern art with works by Pollock, Rotcko, Magritte and Picasso.
1) We are in the center of Venice, in 10 minutes walk you will reach Piazza San Marco, Rialto Bridge and all the main museums and attractions of the city.
2) Room with independent entrance and private bathroom, for your privacy and tranquility.
3) Kitchenette to prepare breakfast and your meals, comfort and relax as in your own home.
4) You will be hosted in one of the few real B&B of Venice, in which the family lives alongside the guests, guarantee of quality and assistance for your holiday.
5) City maps and guides along with other services – "Welcome Kit" (City map, bottle of prosecco and fresh fruits on arrival) for those who book directly from our website.
6) Discounted rates of at least 10% compared to the rates applied by the Tour operators by booking directly from our website!
7) Highest level of service and cleanliness as testified by the prizes received.
8) Check-in until 24 hours for your arrival in peace
9) Luggage storage to visit the city with calm even on the day of departure
10) Fresh products for your breakfast every day in the room