The Bed & Breakfast Venice Santo Stefano enjoys an excellent position in the heart of the city, between Rialto Bridge, Accademia Bridge and st. Mark's Square, in the San Marco Sestriere. It is one of the most prestigious districts of Venice, half way the Palazzo Grassi Museum and the fabulous Accademia Gallery that preserves masterpieces by Venetian artists from 14th century until 18th century.
In a few minutes' walk you will reach the marvellous Campo Morosini/Santo Stefano, hosting traditional markets, the famous Saint Mark's with the homonym Basilica, the Palazzo Ducale and less known campi and calli preserving a wealth of masterpieces.
1) We are in the center of Venice, in 10 minutes walk you will reach Piazza San Marco, Rialto Bridge and all the main museums and attractions of the city.
2) Room with independent entrance and private bathroom, for your privacy and tranquility.
3) Kitchenette to prepare breakfast and your meals, comfort and relax as in your own home.
4) You will be hosted in one of the few real B&B of Venice, in which the family lives alongside the guests, guarantee of quality and assistance for your holiday.
5) City maps and guides along with other services – "Welcome Kit" (City map, bottle of prosecco and fresh fruits on arrival) for those who book directly from our website.
6) Discounted rates of at least 10% compared to the rates applied by the Tour operators by booking directly from our website!
7) Highest level of service and cleanliness as testified by the prizes received.
8) Check-in until 24 hours for your arrival in peace
9) Luggage storage to visit the city with calm even on the day of departure
10) Fresh products for your breakfast every day in the room